Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
On Thursday's and Friday's I'm back to my normal morning routine. I really enjoy my quiet time. Today is definalty a "me" day. Breakfast and computer time alone, then off to the salon to get a new do. After that, I'll spend some time in the pool then get ready for church. It's going to be a great day.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Nothing too special has been going on around here. I've been working at Bella Vita Spa & Salon and working on headbands for Parker School Uniform Company. I've been spending a lot of time at our pool which is absolutely fantastic!
Matt is actually in training for management at Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy. He's schedule has been really full with that. He's been working 12 hour days so I haven't seen him as much as usual.
My sister is still living with us and now our friends are too. They moved back to Tulsa from Chicago and are staying with us until there place is ready. They have a 10 month old baby girl and we have really enjoyed having her in the house. It's been fun matching hair bows for her!
Wrigley, our Jack Russell has had some issues lately. He's doing ok now, but overheats pretty easily so we're keeping our eye on him.
So there's an update to what's been going on lately. Hopefully the next entry will been more exciting!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
- Start the day off with a vanilla latte
- Head to church to work in the nursery and hold sweet little babies for an hour
- Come home and fix an easy lunch
- Catch up on my DVR'ed shows
- Eat a big bowl of ice cream
- Watch a movie on TV
- Run to the store to get candy for our late night movie
- Head to the movies with 2 couple friends
- Come home and realize that I need to do this more often