Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm finally bloggin'

Ok...I thought it's about time I give this a try!

It's the day after Christmas and we really haven't done a thing! Matt and I came to KY this year to have Christmas with my Momma & Daddy and Kara. Mom, of course, needed her tree down ASAP. After helping with that chore, we went to return some things from Christmas, went out to eat then watched Hairspray. Pretty uneventful day. We are headed back to Tulsa tomorrow. Back to the norm!

Haven't worked at all on my new website since we've been here. I've got new Valentine Bows I need to get up! Oh well...After I get the hang of this bloggin' thing I'll upload some pics from Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogoshere. I like the new clippies you created. I followed a link here from Erin at the vintage pearl.