Sunday, February 17, 2008

The weekend

Friday was so relaxing! I got up late, watched all the Oprah's I DVR'd that week, took a nap and went to church. It was a super day! Saturday I went with hubby to show a house. Dropped him off at work and went the salon. After my LONG overdue haircut, I went home to make my new favorite salad, taboli. It's so refeshing- cucumber, onion, lemon juice, parsley...then I made some party mix that I took with me to the ladies night out. Erin of the vintage pearl was a great host and I met lots of fun ladies!

This afternoon the ladies from church met at Pastor Mary's house for a soup & salad. We set around talked for an hour or so. We had a great time! In an hour or so, sis & I are going shopping.

It's been nice not having a huge order hanging over my head...I'll tell you more about on my next post. I want to enjoy the freedom right now...

No comments: