Monday, May 26, 2008

we got a pool

When we got married four years ago I asked for 2 things...a dog and a pool. I can now say I have both! We bought one of these...

These pools look great in the picture, however I assure you they are not as easy as they say they are! The hardest part is finding level ground. Matt dig out the area for the pool making sure it was as even as possible, but after it was filled, we realized it wasn't so level! We joke and say we have a deep end and a shallow end. Every time we get in the water spills over the edge. I thought I could deal with it, but it's not going to work! Matt started digging another area in our backyard today so we can move the pool.

Even after all this, I'm still glad we have it. We've been it almost everyday. I look forward to laying in it on these soon approaching hot summer days!

No comments: