Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where have I been?

It's seems like forever since I've blogged! Life got busy and so did the hair bows:)


Matt is still in training for management at Abuelos and his schedule has been busy. We've also had house guest for over a month and that has been fun but tiring.


Our latest house purchase has been a flat screen TV that hubby has been drooling over for awhile! Isn't it odd how how we could afford it just before football season started;) And speaking of football...tonight is the first OU football game and we are excited!!


As far as Hair Candy is concerned, it's taken on a life all its own!! Orders started rolling in August and I have orders up till the 15th of September. That's awesome!! I've gotten quite a few new retail stores and my international orders have almost tripled in the last 6 months. It is time to hire a few more people. I'm looking forward to the help! As busy as it is, I still love as much as the first year I started...it's been 4 years already...it should doesn't seem like that long!


Here's the latest...Autumn Twist

No comments: