Friday, April 29, 2011

Yummy Fruit!

Since I've been pregnant, I've really enjoyed my fruit!  I made 2 salads this morning and it's so yummy I thought I'd share:)

For both recipes I used apples, pineapples, halved grapes, bananas, and kiwi.

For the first I put in a small container of vanilla yogurt, a splash of OJ, two shakes of cinnamon, and some "just bunches" from Honey Nut Bunches of Oats.  Tossed around and put in the fridge...mmmm!

For the second recipe, I made this fruit dressing and poured it over the fruit.

½ C White Wine or White Grape Juice
Sugar substitute that equals 1/3 C sugar
1 Tbls White Wine Vinegar
1 3" Cinnamon stick
8 whole cloves
Bring to boil, then reduce to a simmer for 10 min, strain, chill then pour over the fruit. 

Now that I got my fruit fix, I'm ready to work on bows!  A new batch for the school uniform company is ready to be sorted and passed out to the WONDERFUL girls that work for me!  That will be my afternoon project:)

No comments: