Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life update

It's been a while since I updated this blog! Nothing real exciting, but oh, so very busy! The Parker School order is going well. I've got 4 people working on that order for me. Easter orders are pouring in and I only have 1 week to finish them!

Why I signed up for a craft show before Easter, I don't know, but I did! I will be at the Arrow Heights Baptist church on March 15. It's at 101st & Elm in Broken Arrow. I'd love to see some of my local customers there!

I've recently received some questions concerning the bow making classes. I've taken a break from the bow classes for now. All my extra time is spent in my bow room! The plan is to start the classes again in the fall. I have one make up class to do, then I'm taking a break till the fall!

I've haven't mentioned much about our church, but that is the one thing we are passionate about, and the one thing that is all consuming! Matt and I are on the leadership team and we have had a lot of meetings lately. A lot of new changes are coming to the church and we are excited about them!

That's about all for now...no exciting news or cool pictures. I'll see if I can't make the next post more exciting!

No comments: