Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still my favorite...


I blogged about The Polka Dot Place a while ago, but I must say that it is still my favorite place for lunch! It is absolutely adorable! I just discovered the Chicken Salad Panini...yummmy!


I found out today that they are having a special till the end of the month...purchase a gift certificate, redeemable after March, for 25% off! If your little girl's birthday is coming up soon, this is the perfect place to have a party...and who can beat 25% off a birthday party!


You can redeem you certificate for lunch, etiquette classes, or use it in the baby doll boutique or the tea room. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with your visit there!


The Polka Dot Place is in Broken Arrow on the corner of 81st & Aspen. Contact Genera Cox, the owner, if you have any questions at 258-8881. Tell her you heard about it from Hair Candy!

No comments: