Monday, August 1, 2011

Back to Work for Me

My 8 weeks of maternity leave flew by. It was back to work today.  I am a spa coordinator for an upscale spa & salon and if there was ever a job that suited me, this one is it!  I've been there for 3 years now and still love it.  I only work 3 days a week so I can't complain about that!

Matt kept the baby today while I was at work.  He has a few weeks left at his current management job then he'll be a full time work from home daddy!  That makes going back to work for me so much easier!  Looks like they had fun today:)
What I enjoyed the most about maternity leave, aside from my precious baby, was spending so much time with hubby.  We have such crazy schedules I forgot what it was like to cook breakfast for him!   And while both my guys were still sleeping, I loved the quiet mornings with just me, my coffee and my Bible app on the iPad.  I do have to say though, having to fix my hair everyday now stinks!  I wore a hat or had a pony tail nearly everyday I was off!

My sweet baby is 2 months old today.


No comments: