Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My new favorite dish.

Chicken Artichoke Pasta
This is one of my new favorites.  I found the receipe through Pinterest and "loosely" followed the directions:)

Here goes my version of the recipe. I highly recommend trying this!

2 chicken breast, cubed
16 oz of pasta shells
16 oz bag of spinach, thawed
4 oz cream cheese
2 cans of artichokes, quarted
2 C of shredded cheese, divided
1/4 C of Parmesan cheese
3 Tbs butter
Garlic powder
Pepper


Cook pasta according to directions.  In a frying pan, melt butter and add the cubed chicken.  Sprinkle some garlic powder and pepper, however much you'd like:)  Combine chicken, pasta, spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and 1 cup of shredded cheese.  Stir until melted, then transfer to a 13x9 dish and top with the remaining cheese.  Put in broiler for 4-5 minutes until cheese is brown, then eat up!

Seriously...one of my favorites.

No comments: